Dr. Bobby Chagger
Dr. Chagger’s dedication to his patients and to his profession is what provided him the incentive to open his practice.
Practicing since 1996, Dr. Chagger embraces all aspects of dentistry and the innovative techniques within this ever-evolving profession. Through repeated participation in continuing education courses, Dr. Chagger strives to ensure his dental practice offers the most current and effective treatments available to his patients today. He especially enjoys the unique challenges of cosmetic dentistry and implantology. Dr. Chagger is an ISCD CEREC® certified trainer and is qualified to train other dentists in both basic and advanced clinical instruction.
He lives by his philosophy that every patient should receive the highest quality experience possible from the time they contact the clinic. His genuine enthusiasm and concern for his patients’ wellbeing are what create the welcoming environment that patients are happy to return to time and time again.
Dr. Chagger’s educational highlights include:
- Graduated in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo
- Graduated in 1996 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Toronto
- Graduate of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Graduate of the Advanced Functional Esthetics Program from the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
- Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the Ontario Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Certified in IV Sedation