Dental Implants – BrightonA dental implant is typically a titanium screw, known as a "root" device, used to support tooth restorations.
Our dental implants are root-form endosseous implants - they appear a great deal like a natural tooth root ("root-form") and are implanted in the bone ("endo-osseous") of the jaw. The implant will replace the root of a missing tooth. The implant is bonded with nearby bone and serves as the anchor for the new tooth.
Replace missing teeth with dental implants at Brighton Dentistry in Brighton, Belleville, Whitby and Oshawa. Our implant dentists will be happy to answer all of your inquiries about dental implants and implant dentistry, used to permanently solve the problem of missing teeth.
Our dental implants have the look, feel and function of a natural tooth and preserves the integrity of facial structure while eliminating the inconvenience of living with a missing tooth.
Our implant dentists in Brighton are happy to discuss the different dental implants available, and assess which may be the best option for you. It would be our honour to have the opportunity to restore your beautiful smile and your confidence.
Benefits of Dental ImplantsThere are several reasons why dental implants may be the right option to replace a missing tooth or set of teeth. They include:
- They are less expensive
- They offer a permanent solution.
- Once implants get placed into your jawbone, you won’t have to worry about any future bone loss in that area, which is vital to the health of your other teeth
- Implants are very much like having your own natural teeth. They look and feel just like your real teeth
- When properly maintained by your dentist, implants have been shown to last up to 20 years or longer
- Unlike your natural teeth or a bridge, you can’t get a cavity with implants
- Implants can give you the smile you’ve always wanted!